Welcome to Your New Life
So you need a little guidance around my blog?
No worries, let me take your hand and we’ll go for a little walk, shall we?
1. What is A Life of Blue about?
- This blog is about strategies for unconventional, simplistic and nomadic lifestyle designs. I want you to live the freedom lifestyle, and I’m going to teach you how!
- You will get to read a lot about being a modern world nomad and awesome ways to live a conscious and sustainable life.
2. Who writes all this?
- That’s me, Conni Biesalski. I’m originally from Germany, but have lived, worked, studied and travelled all around the work since the age of 15. Find out more about that here.
- I’m an underwater digitalist.
- Beyond being a lifelong nomad, I’m a travelling scuba dive instructor, location independent social media coach and online writer.
3. What should I read first?
Important question. Here are a few suggestions:
- A Life of Blue for the People: A Manifesto
- Freedom of Movement: How to Live Anywhere
- Time Freedom: How to Get a Life (That’s Worth Living)
- How Bad Do You Want to Live a Fulfilling, Kick-Ass & Unconventional Life?
- Forever Nomad: How to Really Make the World Your Home
- 53 Lessons Learned at the School of Life & Travel
- The Secret to Turning Your Crazy Dreams Into Reality
- Why Everyone Wants to Be a Non-Conformist, But Hardly Anyone Is
Also check out:
Quick Overview of Key Concepts:
∞ Unconventional Living
∞ World Travel
∞ Nomad / Vagabond
∞ Lifestyle Design
∞ Critical Thinking
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can always shoot me an email over here.
And sign up to my free exclusive and private letter that also includes blog updates!